Looking For a Talented Art Director to Join Our Team
Trent Creative is a boutique branding and creative agency with offices in downtown Rochester and midtown Detroit. We specialize in high-quality design and marketing solutions for B2B, B2C, and nonprofit organizations.
We are looking for a hard-working and talented designer who is passionate about growing his or her career in the digital and print media field.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
We are looking for a designer who can design for both print and websites.
• Designing print materials such as direct mail, logos, flyers, ads, etc
• Partner and work with the marketing manager and creative director
• Manage an ongoing account and be responsible for over 200 medical posters annually
• Take a job from start to finish (print ready artwork)
• Ability to create wireframes and designs that are user-friendly and beautifully crafted
• Work closely with the marketing manager to create websites that help our clients achieve the goals and objectives of each project
• Must apply design and UX best practices that support user experience strategy and innovation
• Be able to implement and is also knowledgeable of SEO best practices
• Must have strong design and typography skills and a clear understanding of current design trends and techniques in web and print.
• Maintain a high level of work quality
• Maintain a good attitude with the team, our clients and our vendors
• Be able to articulate the rationale and design strategy for the work that you create
• Ability to self-manage projects and can meet deadlines
• Strong time management, communication, organizational skills
• Must thrive in a creative and collaborative environment
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
• Team player with interpersonal skills and sense of humor (it is needed in this industry)
• A sense of initiative; self-motivated and eager to grow • Interested in personal and professional development to remain abreast of new web technologies and techniques
• Ability to receive feedback and criticism
• A minimum of 3-4 years of agency print and digital design experience and has worked with art directors in a team environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in design or related program
• Strong analytical skills
• Required software proficiencies: Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office
What to expect:
You’ll be an essential part of this team. Trent Creative culture is based upon the philosophy of caring for each other, our clients and our vendors. We are a friendly, open and transparent agency that believes in giving back to our community through the work that we do for our non-profit clients. We have a diverse mix of clients that we serve from manufacturing to B2B to B2C and nonprofits. We provide our employees with a high energy work environment that helps each other succeed and ultimately translates to our customer's success.
Trent Creative is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.
How to Apply:
The Sr. Designer position is full-time and will be at our Rochester office, but there may be days you will work in our Detroit office as well. We are a close-knit group of people who love both print and digital communications and strive to create exceptional work. Company benefits include health, vision, dental, matching 401k, paid vacation and holidays and overtime pay. The position would preferably begin the week of February 18 but is not a must.
Please include a resume and a portfolio.
We want to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, and you will be contacted if we find that your qualifications are a good fit. If you are an agency, please don’t apply.
Click the link below to apply on Indeed.com or email your resume to email@example.com.