There is QUITE a lot of TALK ABOUT the importance of branding, BUT THERE ISN'T MUCH UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT IS. WHAT IS A BRAND?
A BRAND lives in the hearts and minds of those who come in contact with it. It is intangible. It is what makes your product or service unique. Your brand is more than your logo.
"Your brand is what people say about you when you leave the room." Jeff Bezos
Trent Creative specializes in strategic brand development and positioning in the marketplace in order to differentiate your company from all others. How do we do this?
- First, we conduct a competitive analysis with a target audience review.
- Second, we facilitate a fact-finding and discovery session. In this session, we will discover what makes your brand distinct from other brands. It’s whatever separates your products or services from the competition. What makes it stand out as extraordinary or, better yet, more valuable to its customers. It’s not just a promise, however, as any product or service can make a claim, it also must have the compelling evidence that makes that claim credible — its evidence of distinction based upon authenticity and fact.
A clearly defined and effectively communicated brand identity will instill confidence in the “purchase” decision to buy. It also is beneficial when hiring new employees and attracting talent.
A strategic brand Identity is a key to the success of any business, organization, or product, especially with today’s competitive challenges.
It begins with the following:
- Validate Desired Brand Perceptions and Compare with Current Brand Perception
- Character values
- Position in the marketplace (reason to buy)
- Value Proposition (based upon the position—the value that it brings to the customer)
- Identify Unique Selling Points (3-5) or Key Messaging
- Brand Promise
- Brand Essence Statement
- Your Why
View our branding projects here:
Once your brand is established, it will inform your marketing strategy. The brand will be brought to life through brand expression—logo, colors, font, graphics, and artwork.
Let's build a powerful brand that communicates your company's brand essence and makes memorable customer connections. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248.652.8307 for a 20-minute branding consultation.